- Bachelor of Science in Nursing pupils get started in the 1st year of learning to integrate nursing theory as well as concepts with knowledge from the school main areas of communicating in the global society, world and also their culture, the human experience, scientific literacy, and evaluation.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) students use the nursing process to think critically via nursing situations to acquire the nursing objective of health promotion, health maintenance, and also health restoration. The main focus at all stages of the BSN syllabus is the patient-centered health capacity.
- There are no college courses, or pre-requisites recommended to meet the requirement to start the nursing training program at Wesley College.
About the School
- Wesley College is an American private, co-educational, liberal arts college, situated in Dover, the capital of Delaware, United States Of America.
- The institution was established in the year 1873 as a preparatory school known as Wilmington Conference Academy. It became a two-year college in the year 1918 and was renamed the Wesley Collegiate Institute. The institution conferred its first four-year degrees in the year 1978.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $23,220
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
All applicants to the BSN program must meet the admission requirements of the College and the Department of Nursing. Acceptance into the BSN Program is a competitive process. In order for your application to be considered the following criteria must be met:
- Combined SAT Score of 1000 or greater (out of 1600), or an equivalent score on the ACT Exam
- Cumulative High School/College GPA of 2.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the Pre Admission Examination
- NLN-PAX -The current test score requirement is 115 or greater
- ATI TEAS-V-Student must achieve the test score of proficient to be accepted into the program
If a student fails to achieve a satisfactory Pre Admission score after two attempts he or she must complete an additional semester and can retake the Pre Admission Examination. They must score a satisfactory score for their application to be re-considered. All pre entrance testing attempts will be counted, regardless of testing locations, failure to achieve successful completion after a third attempt will result in the student being ineligible for admission into the BSN program at Wesley College.
The Nursing Faculty at Wesley College fully embraces the concept of academic success for all students at the College. In an effort to support the academic success of those students who wish to enroll in the BSN Program at Wesley College, the Nursing Faculty also believe the student must be academically prepared to engage in the challenging curriculum of this program. Therefore, students who are enrolled in remedial courses (AS198, EN099 and MA099) may not enroll in NR130, Nursing in Today’s world, or take the nursing entrance exam (ATI TEAS-V or NLN PAX) until all remedial courses are successfully completed. Therefore, these students must be informed upon placement in remedial courses that they are admitted as undeclared students and that it is unlikely that they will be able to complete the BSN Program in four years.
Address: 120 N State St, Dover, DE 19901
Submit your review
Leave a Reply