Warren County Community College offers a Nurse Education Training program (Registered Nursing). All Curriculum Prerequisite courses are fulfilled at the Warren County Community College campus with nursing classes also tutored on campus and several clinical locations accessible within Warren County.
The training program grooms pupils for the Registered Nursing Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) and entry- level roles in nursing. The program is also ideal for pupils planning on moving to a four-year institution for a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. The nursing courses are almost exclusively available in the daytime only, despite the fact that some clinical courses will be required at nighttime.
About The School
Warren County Community College (WCCC) is a certified, coeducational, two-year, public community college situated in Warren County, New Jersey, United States Of America. Its campus is at Washington Township.
Warren County Community College was founded in July 1981 by the New Jersey Commission on Higher Education along with the Warren County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
In its introductory years, Warren County Community College functioned as a “College without Walls” and also conducted classes in local high schools. In the year 1987, the New Jersey State Board of Higher Education provided Warren County Community College with degree-granting power and a short-term facility. In the year 1988, Warren County Community College graduated its very first class.
Warren County Community College has affiliated with Felician College to offer bachelor’s degree programs in Education, Business, Nursing and also Criminal Justice at the Washington campus.
Total estimated program cost is USD $14,340
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
ENG 140 English Composition I
ENG 141 English Composition II
- PSY 101 Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 175 Human Growth and Development
Mathematics and Science
- BIO 262 Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIO 263 Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIO 264 Microbilogy
- CHE 110 Introductory Chemistry
- These courses must be no older than 5 years from the date of application to the Nursing Program. Furthermore, you must attain at least a grade of “C+” or better in these courses to be considered for the Nursing Program. A grade of “C” is the minimum grade required for the non-science course requirements.
- This course is a prerequisite for NSG 101 and should be completed no later than the Spring semester during which you apply to the Nursing program.
- Students must also possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Students are also required to attend a Nurse Information Session prior to applying to the Nursing Program.
Warren County Community College
Address: 475 NJ-57, Washington, NJ 07882
Phone: (908) 835-9222
Submit your review