- If you wish to incorporate academic excellence with a global perspective, expert faculty mentoring, leadership opportunities along with a values-oriented experience in their community of learners, you have just described what Villanova Nursing is about.
- Develop as an excellent nurse who is ethically oriented and also educated in Villanova’s proud liberal arts tradition. You are part of a challenging four-year training program of high academic quality, taking chosen courses in the humanities and also sciences with other undergraduate majors. Because they blend an excellent education in the liberal arts and sciences with an outstanding and also fully certified professional curriculum in nursing, you grow not only as a nurse but also as a knowledgeable person.
- You are subjected to faculty who are leaders in their field and also research topics that advance the science of nursing.
- Your 4-years at Villanova’s School of Nursing are a time of social development and also strong intellectual growth. As a nursing pupil, you share a rich and also rewarding campus life, living in campus residence halls along with other Community life along with the opportunity for friendships with interesting and different people is a feature of on-campus living
About the school
- Villanova University is a non-public research university situated in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the USA.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $33,160
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.*
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT. Please note: SAT/ACTs must be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision.
- All non-native English speakers are required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- Common Application Essay
- One teacher letter recommendation sent electronically through the Common Application.
- Application fee of eighty U.S. dollars ($80) paid to Villanova University (non-refundable)
Address: 800 Lancaster Ave, Villanova, PA 19085, USA
Phone: (610) 519-4500
Submit your review