- The School offers a 4-year curriculum leading to the Bachelor of Science in nursing degree. In line with the philosophy of Valparaiso University, the faculty of the College believe their duty is to build intellectual, emotional, and also spiritual growth of the pupil as an educated individual and also as a competent professional nurse.
- The curriculum, therefore, includes numerous foundation courses in the natural and also social sciences along with the liberal arts as well as courses linked to the principles and practice of nursing.
About the school
- Valparaiso University typically referred to as Valpo, is a regionally certified non-public university situated in Valparaiso, Indiana, United States of America. The institution is a co-ed, four-year, non-public school that enrolls approximately 4,500 students from more than 50 countries on a campus of 350 acres (140 ha).
- In the year 1859, citizens of Valparaiso were so supportive of the placement of the school that they raised $11,000 to motivate the Methodist Church to locate there.
- Valpo consists of 5 undergraduate colleges, a graduate school, as well as a faculty of law. It is the largest independent Lutheran university in the
- Initially named Valparaiso Male and Female College, Valparaiso University was established in 1859 as one of the first coeducation colleges in the USA.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $24,520
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Apply online »
- Or print and mail or fax Valpo’s paper application.
- Or submit the Common Application
- The Common Application website allows students to apply to multiple schools simultaneously. Valpo requires a short supplement, which will become available automatically as part of the online application process.
- Your standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) from the testing agency or on your official high school transcript. Valpo’s SAT code is 1874 and ACT code is 1256.
- Official high school transcript(s)- Ask your guidance counselor to submit your official high school transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Address: 1700 Chapel Dr, Valparaiso, IN 46383
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews
Leave a Reply