- The University of West Florida offers a traditional bachelor’s degree in Nursing. The curriculum prepares pupils to emerge as clinical generalists that are leaders, managers, and also life-long learners who integrate research discoveries into their nursing practice.
- The graduate is ready to plan health care for persons, families, and also groups.
- The nursing training program is a limited access training program which implies acceptance to the Institution will not assure admission to the upper division Nursing Training program.
About the school
- The University of West Florida also referred to as West Florida, or UWF is a mid-sized public institution located in Pensacola, Florida, United States Of America.
- Founded in the year 1963 as an associate institution of the State University System of Florida, the UWF is a great research institution without faculties of law or medicine, a designated space-grant institution, and also sited on the 3rd biggest campus in the State University System, at 1,600 acres.
- The primary campus is a natural preserve which is bordered by 2 rivers and also Escambia Bay.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $22,000
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Be admitted to the university, have all transcripts of file with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. If you completed your Foreign Language requirements in high school, you are required to send official high school transcripts to UWF Office of Admissions.
- Nursing pre-requisites cannot be older than ten years old.
- Minimum 3.0 Overall GPA. Transfer student should know that all attempts on courses taken at other school are included in your GPA calculation.
- ATI TEAS (sixth edition) – Minimum 75% Composite Score
- We DO NOT accept the TEAS version 5 for Allied Health
- Transfer students are encouraged to start their university admission application at least two months prior to the deadline for the nursing supplemental application. The admission process, transcript evaluation and decision can take up to 6 weeks. To be considered for the BSN program, you have to be admitted to the UWF by the deadline.
- HSC3555 Pathologphysiology, 3000 Level or higher, HSC3535 Medical Terminology, 3000 Level or higher
SYG2000, Introduction to Sociology & PSY2012 General Pyychology(combo)- Must be completed prior to deadline with a grade “C”or higher.
Address: 11000 University Pkwy, Pensacola, FL 32514
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews
Leave a Reply