University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire BSN Nursing Reviews
- Numerous credits, classes, and also clinical hours make up the basis of the traditional pre-licensure training program. Earn your BSN on campus and also get the chance to learn together with other Blugolds, take advantage of their state-of-the-art facilities and also enjoy Wisconsin’s most beautiful campus.
- If you choose to pursue nursing at UWEC, you join a training program that has a long-standing reputation for You will be confronted by a curriculum that is interwoven in various disciplines such as the natural and also social sciences, humanities and also nursing specific science courses.
- Regardless of which avenue you have decided to pursue your nursing degree via at UW-Eau Claire, you will be in good hands. They have compiled some of the amenities and also resources you can look forward to taking advantage of if you decide to pursue your BSN on campus.
About the school
- The University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire (generally known as UW–Eau Claire, UWEC or just Eau Claire) is a public liberal arts institution situated in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States of America.
- UW–Eau Claire is a part of the University of Wisconsin System, it offers Bachelor’s and also master’s degrees as well as being categorized as a post-baccalaureate comprehensive school in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The Eau Claire had an annual budget of roughly 230 million dollars in the 2015-15 academic year.
- Established in the year 1916 as the Eau Claire State Normal School, the university initially offered one, two and also three-year teachers’ courses and a principals’ course.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $25,950
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
In order to be considered for admission to the nursing program, applicants must have:
- been accepted as a pre-nursing student in the University in good standing
- completed at least 30 semester credits, not including courses for nursing assistant certification, with a total cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00
- completed at least three required natural science courses, two of which are laboratory science courses, with a grade point average of at least 2.50
- earned a grade of “C” or better in all courses required for nursing
- completed all application materials
Other data used by the Admissions Committee are derived from a variety of sources that include admission applications to the University and the nursing program, high school transcript showing rank in class, previous college records, and standardized tests such as ACT or SAT. International, non-native speakers of English applying to an undergraduate nursing program must have a TOEFL score as follows: TOEFL Written >560; or TOEFL (CBT) >220; or TOEFL (iBT) >83.
High school preparation
- 4 units English
- 1-2 units chemistry
- 1 unit physics
- 1-2 units biology
- 2 units of Spanish, French, German, or other language
- 2 units algebra, 1 unit geometry
- 1-2 units history
- 3 units social studies
- 1 unit speech
Address: 105 Garfield Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701, USA
Submit your review