- The Breen School of Nursing at UC offers programs that prepare clinically qualified and also caring nurses at both the generalist (BSN) and also advanced practice levels. The school is associated with internationally famous healthcare institutions as well as being fully certified by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Ursuline College is certified by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Ursuline College nursing graduates have continually scored above average in the national as well as state average ranges for the NCLEX state board exam.
- The Breen School of Nursing undergraduate training program enjoys a rich history and also solid reputation for its excellence and also innovation in educating tomorrow’s nurses. In addition to being a proud winner of the 2013 Hearst Award from the National League for Nursing, the BSON is among the first in the nation to incorporate TeamSTEPPS™ team instruction all through its curriculum.
- Most pupils fulfilling requirements are accepted directly into the nursing training program when admitted to the school. No different application is needed for nursing.
About the school
- Ursuline College (UC) is a small, Roman Catholic liberal arts women’s focused schoSol in Pepper Pike, Ohio, United States of America.
- It was established in 1871 by the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland and is one of the most ancient institutions of higher education for women in the USA. Ursuline College offers a diverse spectrum of undergraduate and also graduate studies within the Catholic tradition of education.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $24,160
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Minimum Admission Requirements for High School Students
- GPA of 2.75 or above
- Composite ACT of 20 or SAT of 1000
- Must demonstrate proficiency in high school algebra I, biology with lab, and chemistry with lab by earning a C+ or higher in each of these courses
Minimum Admission Requirements for Individuals with College Credit
- GPA of 2.5 or above cumulative average of all college course work
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor or employer
- If you are currently or have been previously enrolled in a nursing program, you need a letter of good standing from the Director/Dean of the program
- Required sciences (anatomy & physiology, inorganic/organic/biochemistry, and microbiology with labs) may be attempted only twice, including courses taken at any previous schools.
- All science courses being transferred to Ursuline College must be taken within the last seven years. This includes anatomy & physiology, inorganic/organic/biochemistry, and microbiology.
Address: 2550 Lander Rd, Pepper Pike, OH 44124
Submit your review