- The Traditional undergraduate training program is designed for beginning pupils of nursing, which include high school graduates and also change-of-major pupils. The School of Nursing is well known across the nation as a highly rigorous, academically challenging, and also clinically excellent training program for the preparation of fresh nurses.
- The curriculum is an innovative clinical immersion format, which handles high educational requirements while focusing the senior year on a clinical immersion experience which will get ready graduates to get into their nursing careers a step ahead of a number of other nursing graduates.
- Also, the Accelerated Degree Training program is made for individuals who have acquired a baccalaureate degree, in another field, and also wish to pursue BSN. It is a Full Time, seventeen (17) month program
About the school
- The University of Delaware (known as “UD”) is the biggest university in Delaware, United States of America. The major campus is at Newark, with outlet campuses in Dover, Lewes, Wilmington, and Georgetown.
- It is regarded as a large institution with roughly 18,500 undergraduate as well as 4,500 graduate students. The University of Delaware is a non-public governed institution which obtains public funding for being a space-grant, land-grant, sea-grant, and also urban-grant state-supported research institution.
- The University of Delaware traces its founding to the year 1743 when Presbyterian minister Francis Alison opened up his “Free School” in his home in New London, Pennsylvania,
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $20,530
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Create your Common Application account and add the University of Delaware to your dashboard.
- Submit two letters of recommendation through the Common Application by people familiar with your academic achievements.
- Submit an essay responding to the prompt on the Common Application. Remember, a great story can set your application apart.
- Request that official SAT or ACT test scores be sent directly to UD from the testing agency.
Accelerated Nursing Degree
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher in your previous baccalaureate degree to be eligible.
- prerequisite science GPA and rigor is of importance & preferred from a four year college or University.
- All sciences must have been completed in less than 10 years and the A&P must be no more than 5 years.
International Student Application Requirement
*You must submit your academic credentials for evaluation to one of the following organizations. We must receive ORIGINAL Credential Evaluations or files directly from the organization completing the evaluation on your behalf:
A course-by-course credential evaluation by WES.
Other require documentation may include:
- Official transcript (and certified literal English translation when necessary)
- Official course syllabi or descriptions used by the institution (with certified literal English translations when necessary)
Address: Newark, DE 19716
Submit your review
Leave a Reply