- With a BS nursing degree from Trinity Christian College, you will be equipped academically and also clinically to heal bodies and also minister to souls. With small class sizes, caring professors, high-tech amenities, and also an education grounded in a Christian environment, Trinity’s BSN graduates learn how to operate from the typical nursing frameworks of caring, self-care, and also care management.
- The pupils gain practical experience in the Cynthia Sander Nursing Lab, which includes simulation labs with high-fidelity manikins that display multiple symptoms and also automatically react to intervention. This enables you to polish your skills in a safe and also controlled environment.
About the school
- Trinity Christian College is a four-year liberal arts college in Palos Heights, Illinois, a southwestern suburb of Chicago, United States.
- The institution was established in the year 1959 by a group of Chicago entrepreneurs who wanted to build a college providing pupils with a Christian higher education in a Reformed tradition. This certified, four-year liberal arts college offers degrees in above 70 programs of study.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $20,560
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Admission to Trinity Christian College and progression into the clinical portion of the nursing program are separate processes. Before enrolling in junior-level courses in the nursing program, students must be accepted formally into the clinical component of the major. All criteria for progression must be met before starting the junior year clinical nursing courses.
In order to graduate from Trinity’s nursing program, all transfer students will need to spend a minimum of 3 years at Trinity Christian College to complete required coursework. Transfer students who are currently enrolled in nursing courses or a formal nursing program at another institution will need to fill out a Reference Request Form and appeal to the Department of Nursing to find out which courses and credits will be accepted for transfer.
- Complete an Application for Admission or add us to your Common Application.
High school students are encouraged to apply during the first semester of their senior year since priority for new student scholarships is given to students who are accepted by January 15.
- Students applying prior to Dec. 1 can enter the promo code TRINITY to waive the $30 application fee requirement.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools previously attended. A cumulative GPA of 2.50 is required for unconditional admission
Home-schooled students may submit transcripts from their home-school association or an academic portfolio plus verification that the home-school program has been completed. View a sample homeschool transcript.
Students who have successfully completed the General Educational Development examination (GED) may submit the exam results.
- Submit ACT, SAT I or CLT test results. A minimum of a 19 ACT composite (980 SAT/58 CLT) is needed for unconditional admission.
Address: 6601 West College Drive, Palos Heights, IL 60463
Submit your review
Leave a Reply