- TNU Nursing Training program offers a BS in Nursing (BSN). This traditional, f4-year degree training program yields the greatest chance for career advancement and study. The degree prepares you for leadership and also management positions within nursing, and is also required for entrance into graduate programs for specialized study.
- One benefit of studying nursing at Trevecca is that pupils will be enclosed by faculty associates who are devoted to leading Christ-filled lives. Furthermore, all of the courses students take at Trevecca and also at its partner school, Belmont University, include the Christian perspective.
- The collaboration in nursing between Trevecca and also Belmont University was initiated for creating revolutionary solutions to fulfill the nursing shortage. Belmont has a long-standing tradition of preparing outstanding nurses with extremely high board passing rates. Because all of the nursing courses are finished at Belmont University, you will also have chances to learn from a leader in nursing education.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nurse Education (CCNE) carried out a routine certification review visit for Belmont-Trevecca Consortium nursing training program March 15-17, 2017.
About the school
- Trevecca Nazarene University (TNU) is a non-public Christian liberal arts college in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Trevecca was established in Trevecca’s goal is “a Christian community providing education for leadership and also service.”
- TNU is among the eight U.S. liberal arts colleges associated with the Church of the
- Trevecca Nazarene University is the college for the “Southeast Region” of the United States Of America, consisting the Kentucky, MidSouth, East Tennessee, Florida, Alabama North, Alabama South, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and also Southern Florida regions, which include Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and section of Kentucky.
- Trevecca has a 90 acre plus campus in an urban neighborhood environment, situated approximately one mile from downtown Nashville.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $28,890
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- 0 Cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- 0 Core GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- 23 ACT composite score or 1100 SAT Reading/Math composite score (or 1020 composite reading/math score from an SAT taken prior to March 2016)
Address: 333 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210, USA
Submit your review