Technical College of the Lowcountry’s Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) training program will give you the practical education and also knowledge you will need for a satisfying and in-demand career as a nurse. Technical College of the Lowcountry 2 year ADN training program readies graduates to practice as registered nurses (RN).
The regular RN training program (ADN) includes 68 credit hours that can be finished within five semesters. Courses consist of general education, science, and also nursing classes. Coursework meets the requirements for pupils to apply to take the National Council Licensure Examination for registered nurse (NCLEX-RN) examination.
Technical College of the Lowcountry graduates continues to perform well above the country average. Certified by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
About The School
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is an extensive, two-year community college serving the Lowcountry area of South Carolina, United States of America.
Technical College of the Lowcountry’s primary campus in Beaufort, located on 49-acres of waterfront property, encompasses 17 major complexes hosting state-of-the-art technologies.
Total estimated program cost is USD $13,560
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Be at least 18 years of age, possess a high school diploma, GED or equivalent,
- Submit a completed TCL Application.
- Request official high school and/or other college transcripts; have them sent to the TCL Admissions office for review. Students are encouraged to submit all transcripts early to allow time for processing.
- Successful completion with a “C” or better in MAT 110 – College Algebra or equivalent and in ENG 101 – English Composition I or their equivalents.
- Qualifying SAT or ACT scores for placement into appropriate college level mathematics and English courses. The writing and reading components of the placement test may be exempted with SAT scores of at least 480 or ACT English component score of 18. The mathematics component of the placement test may be exempted with SAT mathematics scores of 440 or ACT math component score of 22. ACT or SAT tests must have been taken no more than 7 years prior for the ACT and no more than 5 years prior for the SAT to the request for their use as an exemption from the ASSET/ACCUPLACER test
- You will then make an appointment to meet with a Health Sciences Advisor.
- Applications for admission to the Nursing program may only be obtained from Health Sciences Advisors.
Technical College Of The Lowcountry- Beaufort Campus
Address: 921 Ribaut Road Beaufort, SC 29901
Submit your review
Leave a Reply