Obtain your associate in applied science degree (AAS) in Nursing; Registered Nurses are in awesome demand, so you will find a lot of possibilities offering accommodating work schedules with wonderful salaries.
Delhi’s Associate Degree Nursing training program is built to develop graduates as registered nurses (RNs). In this two (2) year training program, pupils learn how to take personal obligation for their patients as well as to make decisions pertaining to the physical, psychological, spiritual and also emotional requirements of each and every patient. Direct, holistic patient care is accentuated.
Graduates obtain an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Nursing and are qualified to take the NCLEX examination for Registered Nurses (RNs).
SUNY Delhi’s Nursing Training program is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
About The School
Established in 1913, SUNY Delhi has experienced enormous growth within the last decade, achieving a record enrollment of over 3,600 pupils. Delhi is carving a distinctive niche in higher education by offering baccalaureate degrees that develop on satisfactory associate degree programs, baccalaureate completion training programs on community college campuses and also online degree training programs associated with state and nationwide employment needs.
SUNY Delhi is situated in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains; the campus is roughly 3.5 hrs. from New York City and also under two hours from the state capital of Albany. The campus comprises of 625 acres with 44 structures, including six residence halls along with a townhouse apartment complex. The institution also features an eighteen (18) whole golf course.
Total estimated program cost is USD $23,144
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- High school graduate with 80 high school GPA
- Algebra Regents: 80
- Biology Regents: 80
- English Regents: 80
- Transfer GPA: 3.0
- Minimum letter grade of B in Science and Math courses
- High school chemistry is strongly recommended
- Students requesting to transfer from another school of nursing must provide a letter of recommendation from the director
- Official transcript from every college or educational institution attended
- College Board transcript if applicable
- The student must also meet criteria set forth in admission and progression technical standards. These standards include abilities and skills necessary to provide nursing care with or without accommodation such as 1) communication, observation and sensory skills, 2)motor skills, 3)conceptual and reasoning, and 4) social skills
Suny-Delhi College Of Technology
Address: 454 Delhi Drive Delhi, NY, 13753
Submit your review
Leave a Reply