- Stratford University School of Nursing focuses on innovation; science and theory of nursing; the utilization of emerging healthcare technology; as well as a dedication to producing dedicated patient advocates. This growing demand results in exciting career opportunities for you. Their training program thoroughly prepares you for the nursing profession, leadership positions, and also subsequent graduate study.
- The goals of the BS in Nursing (BSN) are to make use of theory and evidence-based practice to provide safe, high-quality, patient- centered care; to educate care of patients by utilizing clinical judgment, critical thinking, and also knowledge of best practices; and to meet the requirements for licensure. The training program creates an atmosphere where competency-based learning can flourish. It readies graduates for nursing practice and leadership positions.
- Nursing practice is both a caring art as well as a human science developed utilizing nursing knowledge, theory, and also research within a holistic, caring context. Nursing education introduces the science and also philosophy of nursing as well as assists pupils with developing a comprehension of the clear perspective of the nursing discipline.
About the school
- Stratford University is a VA public benefit corporation, a U.S.A. higher educational institution established in the year 1976.
- Stratford specializes in adult education, provides placement assistance for pupils and also graduates, as well as offers degrees via the doctoral level. It delivers web-based, classroom, and also blended online/classroom programs.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $22,330
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Application for Admission; Application fee (USD $50).
- Official Academic transcripts
- High School Diploma or GED – You will need to submit a copy of your high school diploma or GED. Official Transcripts can also be submitted as proof of graduation or GED completion.
- You may take undergraduate courses prior to completion of your high school program if you have received permission from your advisor and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. Final acceptance into the degree program will only be granted when you successfully complete you high school program or GED.
- English Language Proficiency – You can take either the TOEFL or IELTS language test. The cut-off score for TOEFL is 79 (IBT) or 213 (CBT). The cut-off for IELTS is a 6.5-band. This requirement is waived if your native language is English or if you have obtained a degree from an English-speaking country.
- If you do not meet the language proficiency requirements, you will be required to attend an ESL program prior to starting your academic courses. If you graduate from the Stratford ESL Program, your TOEFL or IELTS requirements will be waived.
- Two letters of recommendation that demonstrate capability to succeed at doctoral-level studies using the form provided by the University.
- A 750 word Statement of Purpose indicating the applicant’s interest in pursuing the advanced degree and the relationship to their future goals.
Address: 7777 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22043, USA
Submit your review