The Associate of Applied Science in (A.A.S.) Nursing training program is designed for practical nurses that have graduated from a Practical Nursing training program and desire to carry on their nursing education at the registered nurse level. Training program graduates function as providers of care, managers of care, and associates of the discipline of nursing in many different structured health-care functions. Our training program can be completed in eighteen months for pupils taking day classes, or in twenty-four months for those taking web facilitated classes.
The Nursing AAS degree training program is endorsed by the Kentucky State Board of Nursing (KBN). Graduates of this training program are qualified to apply to take and sit for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN and also NCLEX-RN).
Our training program is tutored in a holistic model of the overall patient by faculty who are professionals in their fields. There is also a personal, friendly environment at the school that invites you to have an open-door feeling with the management. Louisville’s status as a “national leader in front-line health-care delivery and health-care logistics” (The Lane Report) has made it the perfect destination to undertake an education and career in health-care.
About the school
Spencerian College is a profit career college in Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky, United States. Students may acquire a certificate, diploma, or associate degree in many different Health Sciences fields of study. Rather than two semesters annually, the programs are delivered in 4 quarters. There are day and evening classes accessible in some programs.
It was established in 1892. Spencerian Institution is currently possessed by the for-profit Sullivan University System.
Total estimated program cost $10,420
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- An admissions representative will schedule a time to visit with you and answer questions.
- There is no deadline for submitting the enrollment agreement. However, some of our programs have limited space and/or have a selective admissions process. Therefore, it is best to complete your enrollment agreement as early as possible to be considered before the date you anticipate starting your enrollment.
- We conduct individual interviews and advise each person seeking admission. If you’re from out of state, we may contact you by phone and in some cases, may arrange for a special visit.
- In order to be accepted for admission to Spencerian, you must be a high school graduate or have a General Education Development (GED) certificate. Evidence of this can either be a transcript or a copy of the diploma/GED certificate. You are also required to demonstrate the appropriate aptitude for your anticipated area of study.
- For international student Applicants are required to provide official or certified copies of academic records. Records in any language other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation (paid for by the student).
Address: 4627 Dixie Highway, Louisville, KY 40216
Submit your review
Leave a Reply