- Shorter University is the ideal place for you to pursue the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The nursing training program will go hand-in-hand with the objective as a Christian school to serve and also minister to the needs of others. The fact is, the program will include a medical missions experience that will have you and also fellow nursing pupils serving deprived populations both domestically and also abroad.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education authorizes the baccalaureate training program in Nursing at Shorter University.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a four-year degree. An additional prerequisite includes successful completion of a global study abroad requirement. Graduates of the BSN training program will be qualified to take the NCLEX examination for licensure in any state.
About the school
- Shorter University is a non-public, coeducational, liberal arts institution situated in Rome, Georgia, USA. Established in 1873, it is a Christian school historically associated with the Georgia Baptist Convention.
- Shorter offers undergraduate and also graduate degrees via seven colleges and schools and has a present enrollment of 1770 traditional and also non-traditional students. The 155-acre primary academic and also residential campus is situated 72 miles northwest of Atlanta, Georgia in Rome.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $25,520
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Be admitted to Shorter University
- Complete the Ben and Ollie Brady School of Nursing Application
- Minimum overall GPA 3.0/4.0 scale
- Standardized Test Required: Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS), taken within the last 6 months, must be completed and results submitted to the School of Nursing
- Completed application and all required documents
- International Students: Transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluation service
- Statement of Purpose
- Completion of all required prerequisites
Address: 315 Shorter Ave NW, Rome, GA 30165
Phone: (800) 868-6980
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews
Leave a Reply