Associate Degree Nursing program at Seward County Community College is a two (2) year training program.
Students successfully completing the Associate Degree Nursing Training program earn an Associate In Applied Science Degree and become qualified to apply to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
The Associate Degree Nursing training program was started off in 1980 with the very first class getting admitted in August 1981. Ten pupils were admitted and graduated in May of 1982. Presently, thirty pupils are admitted to the ADN training program. Classes start in mid-August and end in mid-May of every year. Just one class is admitted every year.
About the school
Seward County Community College (SCCC) is a community college in Liberal, Kansas, United States Of America.
Founded on December 29, 1967, its classes formally began on September 2, 1969. The institution standard color is green and white.
Total estimated program cost is USD $9,230
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Complete application forms.
- Obtain three references.
- Take the Compass (or utilize ACT scores) and the K-NAT exams.
- Submit two official college transcripts.
- Take the challenge exams, if you are a PN graduate from another state applying to the Seward County Community College ADN program.
- If a score of 32 points or higher is achieved, an interview with a nursing faculty member will be scheduled.
- Be admitted by the Nursing Admission/Progression Committee and the Allied Health Admission Committee.
- Seward County Community College PN students wishing to continue in the ADN program should submit a letter of intent to the Director of Nursing no later than February 1.
Seward County Community College
Address: 1801 N Kansas Ave, Liberal, KS 67901
Submit your review