- Southeastern University pre-licensure BSN training program offers pupils with no previous professional nursing degree or even license the chance to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Before admission to the training program, potential students must complete a pre-nursing core which includes general education and also foundational nursing courses taken in the freshman and also sophomore years. Intro to Nursing, a two-credit preparatory course fulfilled during the second semester of the sophomore year, gives you with the chance to learn about the nursing role before investing substantial time in the training program.
- After that, once accepted into the training program, you will experience a blend of practical clinical training, which will occur in the new simulation laboratory and also in various hospitals and community functions, and face-to-face communication as part of a cohort of learners.
- Also, the Southeastern’s Registered Nurse (RN) to BSN training program offers registered nurses who are presently practicing in this crucial field the chance to earn a BSN.
About the school
- Southeastern University is a non-public Christian liberal arts institution situated in Lakeland, Florida, United States Of America. It was founded in 1935 in New Brockton, Alabama as a Bible college, moved to Lakeland in 1946, and turned a liberal arts college in the year 1970.
- The institution has six colleges and is the biggest Assemblies of God educational institution in the USA. The school offers 54 bachelor’s degrees, 15 master’s degrees, and two doctoral degrees.
- They also integrate a full web-based training program that offers 23 of their on-campus degrees including nine (9) of their undergraduate degrees, thirteen (13) of their master’s degrees, and their Doctor of Education degree.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $21,120
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Take the SAT or ACT exam.
- Apply for scholarships and admission to the nursing Program.
- Schedule a campus visit to SEU at SEU.edu/visit .
- Submit your application for admission online at SEU.edu/appl .
- Submit a completed, electronic Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov .
- Retake the SAT or ACT for superscoring, which is when your highest section scores across all testing dates are combined for your highest possible composite score.
- If you have not done so already, complete your scholarship applications (be sure to pay attention to deadlines!).
- Take Advanced Placement (AP) and College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams, which are offered nationwide.
- Reserve your spot at Southeastern University by submitting your enrollment confirmation deposit and form.
- Complete your financial aid process, and set up a payment plan, if necessary.
- Submit remaining required documents.
- Attend our FastTrack summer orientation, or mark your calendar for the required fall orientation.
- Review your class schedule in the Student Information System.
- Finish preparing for the fall semester by learning about campus jobs, viewing the online calendar, etc.
Address: 1000 Longfellow Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33801
Leave a Reply