The ADN training program incorporates general education with nursing courses to build pupils for entry-level nursing practice.
Upon successful completion of the training course, graduates meet the requirements to apply and sit for the National Council Licensing Examination (NCLEX-RN) and sign up for a Board of Nursing for licensure as registered nurses (RNs).
The Nursing training program is certified by the New Jersey Board of Nursing along with the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.
About The School
Rowan College at Gloucester County (RCGC), initially referred to as Gloucester County College (GCC), is an authorized, co-educational, two (2) year, public community college in Sewell, Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. It was founded in 1966. Its 7th president, Frederick Keating, assumed office in the year 2011.
Rowan University and Gloucester County College (GCC) got into a premier association on January 10, 2014. Under the extended agreement, Gloucester County College (GCC) modified its name to Rowan College at Gloucester County (RCGC) and also offers conditional two enrollments with Rowan University.
Total estimated program cost is USD $13,700
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Attending an information session is mandatory. Failure to attend will result in an incomplete application.
- Provide High School Transcript or High School Equivalency (HSE)
- If students do not have a college degree, an official high school transcript or HSE documentation must be sent to Rowan College at Gloucester County.
- Complete the College Placement Test
- SAT or ACT scores
- Overall high school GPA
- Successful completion of the HESI Test. The test must be taken no more than two years prior to admission to the HIT program. Test must be passed with a cumulative score of 75% or higher. The HESI Admission Assessment exam test students on three main academic areas: English Language, Math, and Science. Students may purchase an exam review guide directly from Elsevier Publishing
- Graduation from high school, or attainment of a GED, with successful completion (C grade or better) of high school level algebra and biology, or equivalent college course work.
Rowan College at Gloucester County
Address: 1400 Tanyard Rd, Sewell, NJ 08080
Submit your review