Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) offers a two-year, professional nursing training program, resulting in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree with a major in nursing.
Learning is triggered via classroom activities, nursing practice labs and also clinical experiences in lots of our community’s healthcare amenities.
Upon successful completion of the Rowan College at Burlington County Associate of Applied Science Nursing training program, graduates fulfilling the NJ Board of Nursing demands are qualified to sit and take the NCLEX-RN licensing examination in New Jersey. Rowan College at Burlington County accepts pupils into the nursing training program two times yearly.
About The School
Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC), initially referred to as Burlington County College, is an authorized, public, co-educational, two (2) year, community college situated in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. It was founded in the year 1969.
Major facilities are situated in 2 campuses in Mount Laurel and also Pemberton Township and two sites in Mount Holly and also Willingboro.
Total estimated program cost is USD $13,140
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Applicants must be admitted to Rowan College at Burlington County and must also qualify for admission to their selected ADN program based on the following standards:
- Graduation from high school, or attainment of a GED, with successful completion (C grade or better) of high school level algebra and biology, or equivalent college course work.
- Successful completion of all required developmental courses as determined by the results of the College Assessment of reading, writing, and math skills.
- Successful completion (C grade or better) of any General Education courses, as required within the ADN degree curriculum.
- Complete an RCBC Admission Application online at rcbc.edu .
- Submission of a completed health information technology program application with essays.
- Achievement of an Rowan College at Burlington County cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater at the time of admission.
- Submit all previous college transcripts to the RCBC Admissions Department for evaluation. Any HIT courses on transcripts will be referred to the HIT program director for evaluation. The HIT program will not evaluate transcripts for students who have not applied to the college/ program.
- Criminal History Background Check (conducted by Adam Safeguard) with a satisfactory outcome is required. (Use school code: bcchit)
- Successful completion of the HESI Test. The test must be taken no more than two years prior to admission to the HIT program. Test must be passed with a cumulative score of 75% or higher. The HESI Admission Assessment exam test students on three main academic areas: English Language, Math, and Science. Students may purchase an exam review guide directly from Elsevier Publishing or from the RCBC Bookstore.
- Acceptance is on a rolling schedule. Program begins in the Fall semester.
- Students who plan to attend the ADN program full-time should not complete general education courses prior to applying to the ADN Program. Course offerings require students to take general education and ADN program courses simultaneously to meet a full-time schedule.
Rowan College at Burlington County
Address: 601 Pemberton Browns Mills Road, Pemberton, NJ 08068
Submit your review