- The objective of the College of Nursing is to provide a top quality and revolutionary education to fulfill the diverse health needs of the community. As a student, you will satisfy this objective through your theoretical and clinical experiences. Administrators, faculty, and also staff will work with you in numerous ways to help you achieve your goals.
- The BS in Nursing (BSN) training program is designed to prepare pupils for entry-level registered nurse positions in various healthcare environments. Graduates will utilize critical thinking skills for practical problem solving, decision making, and also independent judgment to provide culturally competent and also developmentally proper care in the practice of nursing as well as to function as an associate of a healthcare
- After graduation, students meet the criteria to take the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses and upon completion can assume entry-level positions in various healthcare environments.
About the school
- Roseman University of Health Sciences is a non-public university situated in the city of Henderson, Nevada, with another functioning campus situated in South Jordan, Utah, United States.
- It was established by Dr. Harry Rosenberg, enlisted its very first class in January 2001 and also was originally referred to as the Nevada College of Pharmacy as well as the University of Southern Nevada.
- The name is a combination of the names of University President Dr. Harry Rosenberg and also Pharmacy School Dean Dr. Renee Coffman. Part of the thought behind the name modification was the fact that the university has a meaningful existence in Utah, making the previous name, which emphasizes Nevada, geographically erroneous.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $50,000
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
The College of Nursing requires the following prerequisite coursework (as well as associated credit hours) be completed prior to entry in the Roseman BSN program:
Course Credit Hours
- Chemistry or Biochemistry with lab 4
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I and II with labs 8
- Microbiology with lab 4
- English Composition 6
- Humanities 9
- Introductory, General or Lifespan Psychology 3
- Introductory or General Sociology 3
- Statistics 3
- Fundamentals of College Mathematics or higher 3
- Elective Up to 12
- A separate application fee is required for NursingCAS. The $40 application fee is payable directly to Roseman University and is in addition to the fees assessed by NursingCAS.
- It is recommended that unofficial transcripts are submitted with the application; however, official transcripts from all institutions attended must be received before an interview can be scheduled.
- The minimum GPA for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is 2.75 based on the required prerequisites.
- Minimum TEAS requirements are based on the National Program Means at the time the test was taken. Meeting the National Program Mean does not guarantee an interview or admissions into the program. TEAS Overall: 58.7%
Address: 10920 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Submit your review