- A BSN degree at RMU prepares you to work in all health care settings and also provides the greatest chance for advancement in today’s nursing discipline. Robert Morris University’s BSN degree is a 120-credit training program offering two different “tracks” of study, built to satisfy each student’s particular needs. The Traditional Track is meant for high school graduates without a college degree or perhaps RN licensure.
- The first 2-years of the training program involve core courses in liberal arts and sciences with the nursing courses starting in the 2nd semester of the freshmen year. Clinical courses starting in the junior Pupils in this track are accepted to the nursing training program as freshmen or even as transfer students but must meet progression requirements to advance in the nursing training program.
- The traditional track is meant for high school graduates without a college degree. Though many students apply just after high school, the traditional BSN track also welcomes adult learners and also transfer students. It is certified by CCNE.
About the school
- Robert Morris University (RMU) is a non-public, coeducational institution situated in Moon, a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States Of America.
- The university was started in 1921. It enrolls over 4,000 undergraduates and more than 1,000 graduate students and also offers over 60 Bachelor’s degree programs and more than 20 master’s and also doctoral programs. Most pupils are from the Pittsburgh region, while 17 % of first-year students in 2014 were from outside Pennsylvania.
- RMU is named after Robert Morris, a signer of the Declaration of Independence as well as a financier of the American Revolution. It is not connected with Robert Morris University Illinois.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $14,105 per semester
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- English- 4 units
- Algebra- 1 unit
- Additional Math- 1 unit
- Social Studies- 3 units
- Science w/ lab or equivalent- 2 units (1 must be chemistry)
- Electives- 5 units
The following are required for admission:
- Robert Morris University application for admission – Apply Online OR download the application form
- Official transcripts from high school and any post-secondary institutions attended
- Minimum SAT score of 1000 (Verbal and Math combined) or ACT score of 22
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
Address: 6001 University Blvd, Moon, PA 15108, USA
Submit your review