- The Basic Baccalaureate Training program is the traditional training program created for high school graduates and also transfer students. The objective of the undergraduate training program in Nursing is to prepare entry-level professional nurses to provide top quality and also equitable health care for all individuals.
- The Basic Baccalaureate Training program integrates knowledge of the arts and also sciences with a nursing theory to provide a structure for professional practice. The training program is built to be completed in 4-years. The three major elements of the nursing curriculum are general education, cognate and also required nursing courses.
- The baccalaureate nursing training program incorporates the liberal arts and also nursing education to assist students to develop knowledge and also perspectives that promote professional advancement and also responsible citizenship.
- The Nursing faculty foster the intellectual development and also personal growth of pupils via a devotion to excellence in teaching and also by working with students to attain training program objectives. Embracing the richness of the educational experience and also advantages to the profession and society that accrue from a different student population, the College of Nursing welcomes as well as response to students who differ on age, race, gender, ethnicity, and also socio-economic status.
About the school
- Rhode Island College (abbreviated RIC) is a coeducational college situated on 180 acres in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. Established in 1854 it is the second most ancient college in Rhode Island.
- The institution has about 9,000 students, 7,518 undergraduate and also 1,482 Graduate, Rhode Island College is an associate of the NCAA with 17 Division III teams.
- Academic programs at Rhode Island College are split up into five colleges: the School of Nursing, the Feinstein School of Education and Human Development, the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, the School of Management, as well as the School of Social Work. These schools offer over 90 undergraduate and also 30 graduate programs for students. Rhode Island College is certified by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $25,230
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Submission of an Enrollment Form signed by the faculty advisor to the School of Nursing by October 15 or April 15 of the preceding semester.*
- Completion of the College Mathematics and Writing Requirements.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Completion of Biology 231, Chemistry 106, and Psychology 230, with a minimum grade of C and a minimum overall grade point average of 2.67 (B-) in these 3 courses.
Address: 600 Mt Pleasant Ave, Providence, RI 02908, USA
Submit your review