Rasmussen College School of Nursing offers sound, fast-paced, on-campus nursing programs well planned to get students quickly into the field with a robust foundation of real-world practice. For registered nurses, it helps them to take the next step toward leadership with an entirely online nursing degree.
With a growing network of nurse faculty, nursing alumni, and active nursing students the college knows what it takes to initiate and advance a flourishing nursing career. That is the reason why the school strives to offer programs that are tailored to different stages of life. It avoids wait list with four start dates all through the year and on many of our campuses enabling one to start or advance his/her career much sooner.
Courses are taught by a veteran nurse with faculty in small class sizes; the program encompasses training for NCLEX-RN exams. This is done to ensure that candidates gain the knowledge and skills needed to be fully prepared for licensure.
About The School
Rasmussen College is a for-profit private college and Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) founded in 1900 with the headquarter in Bloomington, Minnesota.
With the belief that the need for skilled professionals by the local business community was not being met, they advanced into a college that offers bachelor’s and associate’s degrees at 24 campuses in Illinois, Minnesota, Florida, Kansas, North Dakota, and Wisconsin plus an online division.
Rasmussen offers online and on-campus sessions leading to Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Associate of Science (AS) and Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees in career-focused areas. It also offers a range of diplomas and certificates.
Total estimated annual Cost is $16,080.00
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Your program manager will help you complete each step as needed to make enrolling in Rasmussen College as simple as possible.
- Scheduling a time to attend the Nursing Information Session
- Choosing a program to match your goals
- Completing each step of the enrollment process
- Answering any additional questions
COMPLETE YOUR PAPERWORK
Becoming a Rasmussen College student is quick and easy. There are five stages of paperwork and exams your program manager will help you with:
- Online enrollment: this takes only 5–10 minutes to complete
- Placement exam: this assessment ensures you are prepared to succeed; your program manager will help determine if this step is necessary
- TEAS exam: upon receiving a qualifying score on the TEAS, your program manager will help you submit the required immunizations, physical exam and CPR certification
- Financial aid: you will need to submit a FAFSA application (fafsa.ed.gov); your program manager will then walk you through your financial aid options and tuition costs
- Enrollment documents: your program manager will send you the enrollment documents to sign; at this time, you will also complete a background check and submit any previous college transcripts*
Rasmussen College – Ocala Campus
742 Upper Maple St
Main Website: www.rasmussen.edu
Submit your review
Leave a Reply