- The Baccalaureate Training program in Nursing (BSN) has been at Ramapo College since the year 1993. The Valley Hospital teamed with Ramapo in 2004 to enable the School to increase its capacity within the nursing training program. In this collaboration, the nursing courses are taught on the Ramapo campus by the Ramapo Nursing Training program faculty, as well as the clinical courses are taught by the Masters prepared nurses of The Valley Hospital, who are awarded Clinical Associate Faculty status at Ramapo College, USA.
- Candidates from high school, are invited to apply via the regular admissions processes and also meet Admissions requirements appropriately. All interested pupils must apply directly into the Nursing training program, and if selected for admittance, a seat in the Nursing sequence is reserved for the enrolling student in their junior year, at the point of admittance, if all criteria are fulfilled within the first 2-years of the curriculum.
About the school
- Ramapo College of New Jersey (abbreviated as RCNJ) is a public liberal art and also professional studies institution of the New Jersey system of higher education, situated in Mahwah, New Jersey, United States of America, close to the Ramapo Mountains.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $21,160
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- You may apply to Ramapo using The Common Application (Available August 1) or Ramapo College’s own on-line application. (You must have a credit card available to pay the $60 application fee).
- SAT scores of 1120 or above in Critical Reading and Math or a 26 ACT Composite
- Top 20% of your graduating class
- Completion of three science courses with laboratories, including chemistry, with a grade 85 (“B”) or better
- Two letters of recommendation
- A minimum score of 550 on the paper based TOEFL or the equivalent on the internet or internet based test. (ESL students only)
Address: 505 Ramapo Valley Rd, Mahwah, NJ 07430
Submit your review