- Presentation College’s BS in Nursing degree (BSN) is a 4-year training program that combines liberal arts along with a science foundation with a comprehensive range of nursing courses. The program readies students to provide nursing care in various settings, including hospitals, private practice, long-term care, clinics, and also health care/community agencies.
- Pupils acquire experience in different settings such as nursing labs, rural hospitals, community agencies, and also schools. After earning the B.S., students meet the requirements to take the national exam for licensure as a registered nurse (NCLEX).
- The BS in Nursing is Offered at Aberdeen and also Fairmont Campuses.
- The nursing training program delivers a vast base of knowledge—which includes the study of behavioral sciences and also humanities—to mirror the various roles served by nurses in the 21st century. Students are teamed with a faculty coach in the 2nd year, and we make use of very few adjunct faculty in comparison to most other nursing programs.
About the school
- Presentation College is a Catholic non-public college situated in South Dakota, and also Minnesota split across campuses in Aberdeen, and also Sioux Falls in South Dakota and Fairmont, Minnesota, United States. The school, established in 1951, has a current enrollment of 786 students.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $23,185
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Application for Baccalaureate Nursing Program: Please complete the application located online carefully, filling in all areas. Submit online when completed.
- Transcripts from Post-Secondary Education: Official transcripts from all post-secondary education institutions attended should be sent to the Presentation College Admissions Office. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary, official transcripts are sent and received at Presentation College.
- References: Two complete Reference Request forms are required to accompany the other application materials. The forms are included in this packet. At least one of the two references must be from an individual who can directly speak to the student’s academic ability. The other may be from an employer
or person who can provide data on the student’s personal characteristics. (Family members/friends are not appropriate references.)
- Please complete the Waiver of Rights to Review Statement on each reference form.
- Send a Reference Request to each individual who shall serve as a reference. Indicate that the form is to be returned to the student in a sealed envelope before a specified date. Please place the appropriate return address in the space at the bottom of the form.
- Current Immunizations and Health Form: Students are required to submit documentation of all immunizations and health to Viewpoint Screening prior to July 1st.
Address: 1500 N Main St, Aberdeen, SD 57401, USA
Submit your review