The Associate Degree Nursing training program in Pratt community College is created as a Paramedic/LPN to RN Bridge training program. The training program is offered through 3 venues: On campus in Pratt Kansas, on campus in Winfield, Kansas and online as a Hybrid/Online training program. All Associate Degree Nursing pupils together with the online student must take part in assigned clinical responsibilities in Kansas on a weekly schedule, during each and every week of the two-semester program.
The training program begins yearly at the start or the Fall academic term in August is two-semester including twenty-five (25) credit hours of course work and completed middle May the following year. Upon successful completion, graduates are qualified for NCLEX-RN Examination for Registered Nurse.
About the school
Pratt Community College is a two (2) year junior college situated in Pratt, Kansas, United States of America. It was founded in the year 1935
The authorized mascot for Pratt Community College is the Beaver. Pratt Community College participates in eleven sporting activities in the NJCAA as well as in the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Convention. The athletic director is Bill Wilson, who started in January 2016. Its formal color is blue and white. They are nicknamed as the Beavers
Total estimated program cost is USD $10,230
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Nursing Application Form
- Biographical Data Sheet
- Health Profile Certification
- High School Transcript – Official copy, in a sealed envelope (or receipt for electronic submission)
- GED or Home School transcripts (not certificates)
- College Transcripts – Official copy, in a sealed envelope (or receipt for electronic submission)
- MUST have transcripts for all schools attended regardless of courses taken, length of time, or dates and locations
- If transcript has been sent within the past 2 years a new transcript is not required
- If courses have been taken at PCC, an official transcript is not required.
- ATI TEAS® test results (copy)
- Official results from testing center must be in a sealed envelope (must include all 4 sections of the exam).
- MUST make official results available from testing center or ATI, unless taken at PCC
- Kansas CNA certificate (copy) required for Paramedics applying for A D N
- Birth Certificate or US Passport if you are a US Citizen
- Permanent Residency Card if born outside the US and residing in US permanently Certificate of Naturalization or US Passport if you were born outside the US but have become a naturalized citizen.
- TOEFL scores, if you were educated outside of the United States in a non-English speaking country.
Pratt Community College
Address: 348 KS-61, Pratt, KS 67124
Submit your review