- The training program of study combines the natural, biological, and also behavioral sciences, with professional studies. Applied learning experiences are the hallmark of exceptional nursing education. The experience starts in the first semester of the sophomore year and also builds each subsequent semester.
- The training program offers a variety of experiences, including possibilities to study abroad. The training program provides you practical knowledge and also an understanding of the complex healthcare systems. Upon completion of training program requirements, you are qualified to take the NCLEX-RN exam and also apply for licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN).
- Their highly esteemed training program is designed for college-ready students. Through this training program, you will be ready for practice as a professional nurse upon graduation. Following 4-years of general education and also professional studies, you will be prepared for your professional licensing examination, employment as an entry-level nurse, progressive career advancement, and also entrance into graduate education
About the school
- The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh also referred to as SUNY Plattsburgh or even Plattsburgh State College is a 4-year, public liberal arts school in Plattsburgh, New York, United States Of America.
- The institution was established in 1889 and also opened in 1890. The institution is part of the State University of New York system as well as being certified by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The school is also an associate of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. SUNY Plattsburgh has 6,350 students, of whom 5,822 are undergraduates.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $22,160
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Admission to the major is competitive and is contingent upon academic qualifications and availability. Candidates must meet the general admission requirements to the college in addition to three units of high school science (including biology and chemistry) and three units of high school mathematics. International applicants whose native language is not English: must achieve a score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 560 on the paper examination or 83 on the online version.
Address: 101 Broad St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901, USA
Submit your review