- The 4-year BSN degree at Piedmont College readies nurse generalists to work with persons, families, and also communities in various health care functions. The program provides a basis in the liberal arts along with the biological, social, and also behavioral The training program consists of a clinical practice component that gives college students the chance to apply their nursing principle and also skills in several health care settings.
- Graduates of the four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing training program meet the criteria to take NCLEX. Successful completion of this examination is required to practice as a professional registered nurse (RN).
- LPN students will be given a chance to earn up to five credit hours for LPN academic work through the Georgia Articulation agreement. This credit may be acquired by successfully completing an undergraduate learning contract for NURS 3312 offered each and every summer.
- The nursing training program at Piedmont College maintains licensing from the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. The training program is also endorsed by the Georgia Board of Nursing.
About the school
- Piedmont College is a non-public, large, liberal arts institution situated in Demorest and Athens, Georgia, United States Of America.
- The school was founded in the year 1897, Piedmont’s Demorest campus contains 300 acres in a traditional residential college setting situated in the foothills of the northeast Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $24,250
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Apply to Piedmont College
- Have official transcripts sent from ALL colleges previously attended to the Piedmont College Admissions Office.
- Apply to the School of Nursing and Health Sciences BSN Program – Complete or plan to complete all general education courses with a minimum of a “C” before Summer. If the initial grade is a “C” or higher, repeat grades will not be counted. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Complete the TEAS V or TEAS 6 exam — you can take it no more than two times per academic year and must wait 30 days between each attempt — results must be from within two academic years of application. TEAS scores must be sent to Piedmont College, School of Nursing and Health Sciences to [email protected]
- The student should complete a 300 word or less essay. It should be typed, 12 font and double space, emailed to [email protected]
What is your philosophy of nursing and how can it have a global impact on healthcare?
Address: 1021 Central Ave, Demorest, GA 30535
Submit your review