Millions of families are incomplete today, many hearts are hurting and many dreams are yet to be fulfilled due to infertility. “I am over 40 already and I have been trying since I was in 20’s” — one woman said in Houston Texas. “I stand no chance of having a baby at 39 years old” another lady from New Jersey emailed Beth Kiley, author of Personal path to pregnancy.
Beth Kiley started her journey to discovery of some of the most amazing infertility remedies that no doctor had ever told her about. She had been to dozens of gynecologists and genetist but none of them offered her a solution. Many had told her that her time was up for having a baby but in her relentless quest to fulfillment, Beth Kiley discovered some of the easiest yet effective remedies to infertility, even if the doctor has told you that you cannot have a baby.
When I read Beth Kiley sales letter in personal path to pregnancy, by the time I read the first 3 paragraphs, I scrolled town and clicked the order button to buy the product. To my surprise, I was found natural remedies plus others you can buy one simple over the counter flu medication and the next thing you know is “you are pregnant”
I have been blessed with a baby girl but I purchased Beth Kiley product so that I can read it and review it. S a Registered Nurse, I applied the medical knowledge and the experience I have to evaluate of personal path to pregnancy works or it is a scam. In this review I will tell you what I found inside personal path to pregnancy.
Personal path to pregnancy is a 63 pages long ebook that contains well crafted information on how to get pregnant even if all the gynecologists you have visited told you there is no way possible. Without wasting time, I will go straight into the ebook chapters.
Personal Path to Pregnancy Chapter 1 Review
The first chapter takes you back to the basics, the holistic human nature and the relationship between psychological well being and reproduction. Beth Kiley starts with fundamental principles that you can implement without seeing a therapist and tune your body into a conceiving mode. It all starts from out minds!
Personal Path to Pregnancy Chapter 2 Review:
Beth Kiley start chapter 2 with very basic facts and principles that anyone can implement and get pregnant. In fact, they are so simple that she calls them Personal Path to Pregnancy ABC’s. Buth personal path to pregnancy is not one sided sword. She gives advice to both man and woman and if it is all done right, conceiving is almost guaranteed. You just have to do it right and you will conceive.
Personal Path to Pregnancy Chapter 3 Review
In this chapter, Beth Kiley teaches about ovulation basics and how timing can mean everything. Using the traditional method of basal metabolic temperature (BMR) is by far very inaccurate because it only tells you after ovulation have occurred. With Personal Path to Pregnancy, you will discover the right time to have sex in synchrony with your specific health and cycle such that your ovulation will happen when sperms are ready.
Personal path to pregnancy will also tell you how you can get a boy or a girl naturally without going for any medical procedures. Sometimes, it could be the dinner you had last night before having sex that can determine if it is a boy or a girl. You should get this ebook.
Personal Path to Pregnancy Chapter 4 Review
When I was reviewing this chapter, I started feeling that Beth Kiley should have charged more for this product. In chapter 4, she got in to the depth of explaining more little things that we take for granted.
- Discover small dietary changes that you can make to catapult your fertility without going to the grocery store. These modifications are simple and it is just a matter of doing it right and get pregnant.
- Learn which vitamins you may be taking today that could be preventing you from getting pregnant or get a miscarriage every time you conceive. Example, Vitamin C has been used to induce abortions and it is scientifically documented. Look it up! But Beth Kiley shows which ones to avoid, which ones to take at a low limit and which ones to indulge on. Surprised?
- Learn which foods help sperm development, which ones improves sperm motility and which ones increases sperm volumes and semen. Even more, discover which foods improve cervical mucus viscosity to allow sperm passage to the egg and get pregnant. Sometimes, it could be your body acting against incoming sperms!
- Discover which foods are naturally known to increase fertility. Some wild animals are known to go for miles looking for these foods to enhance their fertility. And no, you do not have to go looking for them; they are in your local grocery store. Don’t think this is true? Look it up! Cassava can increase your chances of getting twins by more than 76%.
- Learn how to improve your body mucus production and the acidity. You thought you knew something about this? No! in Personal Path to Pregnancy, Beth Kiley will teach you how to tune your body into a conceiving mode.
- Ever heard that your body could be killing sperms like germs? Discover how you can change this using little known natural techniques that mo gynecologist can treat. Yes! Naturally
Personal Path to Pregnancy Chapter 5, 6, & 7 Reviews
These chapters are the real climax of Beth Kiley Personal Path to Pregnancy. I will leave these 3 chapters for you to read. What I have already reviewed in the first 4 chapters could be the reason why you still can’t get pregnant. These facts constitute for more than 80% of the so called, infertility couples.
Note that in the next 3 chapters, you will also discover what makes male sperms useless. What makes them die fast as soon as they are produced, what makes them get rejected by female body and get killed instantly. Discover how small modifications can change it all and make you pregnant.