- The objective of the nursing major is for the pupils to learn to apply both scriptural and also scientific methods to nursing services offered to persons, families, and also communities. The achievement of this dual objective encompasses biblical concepts concerning the relationships between God and man, man and also a fellow man, as well as man and the physical universe.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the baccalaureate degree in nursing at Pensacola Christian College.
- For over 30 years, PCC’s nursing training program has helped groom nurses to stand out in the medical profession. Gaining comprehensive instruction from experienced faculty with in-field experience, nursing pupils obtain basic training in science, and also practical experience in labs, clinical studies, and preceptorships.
About the school
- Pensacola Christian College is a Christian, Independent Baptist liberal arts institution in Pensacola, Florida, USA. During its establishment in the year 1974, PCC was opposed to certification, but afterward reversed this position and also was certified with Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools in the year 2013.
- Beka Horton and Arlin graduated from Bob Jones University in the year 1951 and relocated to Pensacola, Florida in the year 1952 to establish a Christian grade institution. That school, Pensacola Christian Grade School, started in the year 1954 and was afterward renamed Pensacola Christian Academy.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $20,520
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Completely fill out an Undergraduate Application for Admission form.
- Attach a recent photograph.
- Enclose the Application Fee.
- Submit one academic and two general reference forms available in the back of the catalog, or you can download the General Recommendation and the Academic Recommendation PDFs.
- Request your high school to send a copy of your transcript to the Director of Admissions. If you have not yet graduated, request the high school to send a transcript of your coursework completed up until the current semester. If you passed the Tests of General Educational Development (GED), have a copy of the Official Report of Test Results sent directly from the GED test center to the Director of Admissions.
- Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to the Director of Admissions as soon as possible. This is done automatically if you specify our college ACT number 0707 or our SAT number 5970 when you register for these tests.
- Complete the Medical Screening and Immunization History form which will be sent to you.
Address: 250 Brent Ln, Pensacola, FL 32503
Submit your review