The Nursing Program at Palm Beach State College is dedicated to offering the superlative education for students in quest of an Associate of Science Degree (AS) in Nursing. The interesting, new syllabus is planned to facilitate the care of clients within the limits of the health care field in this new millennium.
The theoretical agenda is based on a holistic approach employing the Goal Attainment Theory of Imogene King together with the work of Barbara Dossey. Nursing Faculty produces a learning atmosphere through a team coaching style.
About The School
Palm Beach State College is a public state college located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and a member institution of the Florida College System.
Palm Beach State College enrolls nearly 49,000 students in over 100 programs of study including a bachelor of applied science, associate in science degree, and associate in arts programs and short-term certificates, as well as vocational courses and continuing education.
In 2009, the college started its first baccalaureate program, a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Supervision & Management. The Board sanctioned changing the name to Palm Beach State College on September 8, 2009; officially the new name took effect on January 12, 2010.
The approximate cost of the Registered Nursing program for Florida residents is about $8,000
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Your application will not be complete unless you:
- Submit the online College application if you are a first-time Palm Beach State student.
- Arrange for the submission of official transcripts from your high school, GED or validated foreign equivalent, as well as college transcript(s), if applicable.
- Attend an nursing information session within 12 months of application deadline.
- Complete the necessary general education pre-requisites as outlined in the RN information session.
- Arrange to take the HESI A2 Exam with the Testing Center at Palm Beach State.
- Submit the Registered Nursing Limited Access Application. (Must be received by Admissions Office no later than the application deadline date.)
After submitting your application: To monitor your Limited Access Program Application Status:
- Go to www.palmbeachstate.edu/Pantherweb.
- Log on using your Palm Beach State student ID number and pin.
- This takes you to your student Panther Web page.
- Click on “Limited Access Application status.”
4200 Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33461
Toll Free: 866-576-7222
Submit your review