The Ozarks Technical Community College Associate of Science in nursing training program will prepare pupils to provide top-notch health care and function as an associate of an interdisciplinary health team to be able to implement critical thinking skills in this particular field and also promote wholesome lifestyles to persons, groups and also communities. The training program will furnish graduates to satisfy the rolls of both care provider and also care professional within the field of nursing.
The Ozarks Technical Community College Associate of Science in nursing training program has two completion alternatives:
- Springfield and Table Rock Blended Cohort – comprises of classes delivered in a seated and also hybrid structure
- Hybrid Cohort – comprises of classes mainly delivered in a web-based structure.
The Ozarks Technical Community College Associate of Science in nursing training program has been honored accreditation by the Accrediting Commission for Nursing Education and has obtained complete authorization by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
The training program is created as an LPN to RN training program that would allow the qualifying LPN to fulfill the registered nursing courses in 36 weeks.
About The School
Ozarks Technical Community College is a community college in Springfield, Missouri, founded by Springfield and 13 surrounding public institution regions on April 3, 1990. Pupils can earn a one (1) year certificate, two (2) year Associate of Applied Science degree (AS) or Associate of Arts degree (AA).
Total program cost is USD $11,817
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Complete an Application for Admission to OTC online at www.otc.edu. New students must attend a STAR seminar and complete an online orientation.
- Submit an ASN Program Application to either location:
- Springfield location: Lincoln Hall, 815 North Sherman, Room 210 Application may also be mailed to Ozarks Technical Community College, Attn: Allied Health, 1001 East Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, MO 65802
- Table Rock location: Student Services, Table Rock campus Application may also be mailed to Table Rock Campus, Attn: Student Services, Ozarks Technical Community College, 10698 Historic Hwy. 165, Hollister, MO 65672
- Application will not be processed without the nonrefundable $15.00 application fee
- Request that your official high school transcript(s) or high school equivalency and college transcript(s), if applicable, be mailed to OTC. If you have attended only at OTC an official transcript is not necessary. Official transcripts may not be hand-delivered.
- Complete all pre-admission courses with a grade of “C” or better. If a passing grade is not achieved after two attempts in any program prerequisite course(s), an applicant will not be considered for the program.
- Submit a copy of current Missouri (or Compact State) LPN license and updates as they occur to the office where you have submitted your application.* All LPNs must be IV certified.
- Submit 3 professional references dated within the last six months.
- Complete Kaplan PN Readiness exam with a score of 70% or above. ** Applicant is responsible for the cost of $35 per exam, and must be paid prior to taking exam.
Ozarks Technical Community College
Address: Ozarks Technical Community College 1001 E. Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, MO 65802
Phone: (417) 447-7500
Submit your review