- The School of Nursing at NSU offers a face-to-face track at the NSU Fort Lauderdale Campus, NSU Fort Myers Campus, and also NSU Miami Campus. The training program is a seven-term. The competitive nursing field is evolving to demand the BSN for new nurses, and also you’ll become qualified for this degree training program after completing the Entrance B.S. Nursing Training program Completion of the BSN readies you for the National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse (NCLEX) and your first licensure as a registered nurse (RN).
- Nurses serve the basic healthcare requirements of all individuals, and also as the nursing profession continues to develop in size and also scope, employers aspire to hire nurses with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. The Registered Nurse to BSN training program at Nova Southeastern University offers a comfortable pathway to achieve your potential.
- Because you are already an experienced registered nurse (RN), you have completed over half of the requirements for the BSN Also, the training program is designed for occupied, working nurses. Small class sizes and also experienced faculty assist you to complete the Registered Nurse to BSN degree in as few as four semesters.
- The Registered Nurse to BSN program covers numerous aspects of health care, including business, policy, leadership, and also community service. NSU’s on-site or web-based courses will assist you to grow as a leader and also prepare you for stimulating, satisfying obligations.
About the school
- Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is a non-public nonprofit institution, with a primary campus situated on 300 acres in Davie, in the USA state of Florida.
- Initially known as “Nova” and currently typically known as “NSU”, the University now comprises of 18 colleges and schools offering more than 175 programs of study with over 250 majors.
- The University, formerly named the Nova University of Advanced Technology, was acquired by the state of Florida on December 4, in the year 1964.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $20,050
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- A minimum of 39 semester hours (or equivalent quarter hours) of specific undergraduate coursework from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 and a science GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Nursing Interview*
*Upon completion of your file, a review will be made to determine if you will be granted an interview. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will notify selected candidates of the date and time of the interview. Not all applicants will be granted an interview. For those selected, a standardized entrance examination and a written essay question will be administered on the day of the interview.
- A current, active, unencumbered United States R.N. license (Students residing in the state of Florida must hold an active, unencumbered Florida nursing license).
- Overall GPA of 2.6 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Must have completed the 36 semester hours of undergraduate general education courses (from a regionally accredited college or university) and received a grade of C (2.0) or higher (Please note that courses beginning with 00 are not considered college level).
- Must have graduated from a college or university that is regionally accredited and a nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (formerly National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Applicants who graduated from a diploma program will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Address: 3301 College Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Submit your review
Leave a Reply