North Shore Community College in Danvers, Massachusetts, is a college with focus on the Nursing Department. That is why the courses are particularly chosen so that all students that decide to get an ADN will have the required skills for this job. In the case of transfer to North Shore, there is a few number of colleges in the articulation agreements list.
The NSCC also offers a pluralistic campus, suitable for learning respect and real time appreciation for other cultures.
About the school
North Shore Community College is a comprehensive college that provides over 80 associate degree and certificate programs to about 16,000 students annually from the 26 cities and towns in the coastal region between Cape Ann and north metropolitan Boston.
The college has campuses in Lynn, Danvers, and Middleton Massachusetts. It has the accreditation of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. North Shore Community College celebrated its 50th anniversary from September 2014 to September 2015 with the theme of Our Legacy, Your Future.”
Total tuition and fees for the program is approximately $15,500.
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Graduation from high school or high school equivalency (GED) certificate.
- Completion of algebra, biology (may be satisfied by a course in Anatomy and Physiology), and Chemistry at the high school or college level with grades of ‘C’ or better.
- Satisfactory achievement in the TEAS entrance examination for Schools of Nursing. (Test results will be considered valid for three years from the date the exam was taken.)
- Completion of the Nurse Education Admissions Questionnaire.
- Submission of transcripts from any college previously attended.
- A Personal interview may be held at the discretion of the college.
Applicants are required to attend an informational meeting offered throughout the Fall and Spring semesters at scheduled times listed in the application packet.
North Shore Community College )
1 Ferncroft Road, Danvers, MA 01923
Danvers: (978) 762-4000
Submit your review
Leave a Reply