The degree of Associate in Science with a major in Nursing in NHTI, Concord’s Community College is honored upon successful completion of the training program.The Associate in Science with a major in nursing degree grooms males and females for profession as registered nurses (RNs).
The objective of the Nursing Division is to prepare graduates to meet the requirements as collaborative associates of the interdisciplinary health-care team to satisfy the needs of a various community in a changing world. The Associate Degree graduate nurse is ready for participation in life-long learning and career improvement. The training program incorporates general education courses and nursing courses. In the nursing classes, classroom and clinical instruction are provided at one time.
The nursing training program is endorsed by the New Hampshire Board of Nursing (NHBON) and also certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Upon satisfactory completion of the training program, graduates are qualified to apply and take the New Hampshire Board of Nursing (NHBON) for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Two training program alternatives exist at the Associate Degree level: (1) Generic Option; and also (2) LPN-RN Completion Option. All pupils may be needed to do a day, evening and/or weekend clinical schedule depending on clinical/faculty accessibility.
About The School
NHTI, Concord’s Community College is a two-year residential community institution in Concord, New Hampshire, United States Of America. The institution is a member of the Community College System of New Hampshire and is certified by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. It was established in 1961.
Total estimated program cost is USD $13,270
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- High school or college biology with lab with a grade of “C” or higher;
- High school or college chemistry with lab with a grade of “C” or higher;
- College preparatory Algebra I with a grade of “C” or higher or NHTI’s MATH 092C with a grade of “C” or higher;
- Candidates must complete the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) exam with a minimum score of 73.8% on Reading Comprehension, 70.0% on Mathematics, 52.1% on Science, 63.3% on English and Language Usage. Information regarding testing locations and registration is available here in PDF or contact the Admissions Office at (603) 230-4011 or (800) 247-0179;
- Submit, on NHTI nursing reference forms, two references from professionals, supervisors or teachers here in PDF or contact the Admissions Office at (603) 230-4011 or (800) 247-0179.
NHTI, Concord’s Community College
Address: 31 College Dr, Concord, NH 03301
Submit your review
Leave a Reply