- By Neumann University’s Objective and also Vision Statements, the purpose of the Nursing Training program is to improve professional nursing practice and also foster the provision of quality nursing education and also care in the Franciscan tradition to individuals of different populations, in different circumstances and also environments.
- Franciscan values and tradition are connected with strong liberal arts and also professional education. Graduates of the Baccalaureate Nursing Training program will have the skills, knowledge, and also attitudes required for ethical, competent, professional practice; for lifelong development of that practice; for advanced study in nursing; as well as for fulfillment of professional and also societal duties.
- Upon completion of this training program, the graduate will earn a Bachelor of Science with a major in Nursing.
About the school
- Neumann University is a non-public Roman Catholic, coeducational liberal arts school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia, United States.
- It is situated in Aston, Pennsylvania, the United States of America within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Neumann University was established as Our Lady of Angels College with 115 female students in 1965 by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia. The name was modified to Neumann College in 1980 in honor of Saint John Neumann, a past Bishop of Philadelphia.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $30,170
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Applicants who are still in high school or who have graduated within the last three years should meet the following minimum requirements to be considered eligible for admission as freshmen:
- Submit the completed Application for Undergraduate Admissions, along with a nonrefundable $35 application fee. For applicants who apply online at www.neumann.edu, the application fee is waived.
- Proof of graduation from an accredited high school or receipt of an equivalency diploma (i.e., GED).
- Have a minimum SAT (Verbal and Math) score of 850.
- Have earned a high school grade point average of at least 2.50 on a 4.00 scale.
- Pursued a high school program of study which includes, at a minimum:
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of Social Studies
- 2 years of Mathematics (including 1 year of Algebra)
- 3 years of Science (including 1 year of Biology with a laboratory component, and 1 year of Chemistry with a laboratory component).
Address: 1 Neumann Dr, Aston, PA 19014, USA
Submit your review