- If you have been seeking for an online school for a nursing degree, the NAU Online RN to BSN training program is a flexible, certified training program offered in the most state (apart from Tennessee). NAU Distance Learning gives you the chance to complete your degree without taking time off of work. You will be capable of earning your Bachelor of nursing degree while maintaining your job and also family obligations. National American University online offers the chance for you to earn the degree that facilitates transition into nursing leadership within the organization for which you presently work or even pursue new opportunities in your nursing career.
- If you are a registered nurse and also wish to further your education to be able to expand your career possibilities, the Bachelor of Nursing degree training program offered via NAU’s nursing school in Minneapolis (Bloomington, Minnesota) is built for your success.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the baccalaureate degree training program in nursing at National American University.
About the school
- In 1941, National American University unveiled its doors to students in Rapid City, South Dakota who desired specialized business training. Situated on a Rapid City main street, the founder of the institution, Clarence Jacobson, strived to bring exclusive chance to satisfy a need. This vision continued to grow with the school and also developed with Harold Buckingham who acquired the institution in 1962.
- Anticipating a need for business leaders after World War II along with the Korean Wars, the school was ready for new classes in accounting, marketing and also management. The programs aimed at the educational requirements of returning veterans who sought an expanded position in the business world. NAU believes that a university should be structured around the needs of its students— that’s why we spent years cultivating chances like this to meet those needs. And as NAU continued to expand in both its geographical locations and also its faculty and staff, the target remained on Harold Buckingham’s perception in providing everybody with the chance to pursue their education.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $22,135
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
NAU School of Nursing Online RN to BSN program reviews applications and admits students every academic quarter. Admission decisions are made and communicated in writing once the program application and admission requirements have been completed and reviewed.
- Admission to NAU before application to Online RN to BSN program.
- Graduation from an associate degree program in nursing or a diploma nursing program.
- Current active unencumbered RN license from any state within the United States. Evidence of current licensure must be present in the student’s departmental file.
- All nursing prefix (NS) courses must be completed through NAU online.
- All international nurses must have a current, active, unencumbered RN license from any state within the United States and an international professional evaluation of their prior education credentials.
Address: 7801 Metro Parkway, Ste. 200 Bloomington, MN 55425
Telephone: (952) 356-3600
Submit your review