- The Nursing training program at Muskingum University incorporates the best of Muskingum’s liberal arts and sciences with an organized nursing curriculum to develop a comprehensive Bachelor of Science in Nursing experience. Completion of the training program will allow pupils to sit for the examination leading to the RN license. The graduates will be prepared for professional careers and also for entry into graduate programs.
- The Division of Nursing mirrors the objective of Muskingum University by providing high-quality nursing education which fosters critical thinking, ethical sensitivity, positive action and also spiritual growth within the context of a caring community. Liberally educated nursing graduates can integrate skills, knowledge and also values from the arts and sciences to provide safe, high-quality nursing care, to act as advocates for families, groups and also communities as well as to manage 21st-century changes in the health care system.
About the school
- Muskingum University is a non-public university situated in New Concord, Ohio, United States Of America. It is located roughly 60 miles east of the state capital of Columbus. Established in 1837, Muskingum University is associated with the Presbyterian Church (United States).
- Muskingum has been continuously certified by the North Central Association of College and Secondary Schools since in the year
- The school up on the hill, as locals occasionally call it, offers Bachelor of Arts and also Bachelor of Science degrees at the undergraduate level. And also at the graduate level Master of Arts in Education, Master of Information Strategy Systems and Technology, as well as Master of Arts in Teaching graduate degrees.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,185
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Admission to the freshman year of nursing will be based on a completed application to Muskingum University and evidence of a strong high school college preparatory curriculum that includes biology, chemistry, and math through Algebra II. ACT or SAT examinations are also required as a part of the nursing admission process. Students’ high school GPA and ACT or SAT examination results will also help determine admission to the nursing program.
Students who apply to the nursing program from high school and indicate they want to be considered for nursing on their application will be reviewed first for admission to the University. Once that admission decision is made, the Director of Admission, in conjunction with the Department of Nursing, will review the candidate for the nursing major. The successful candidate will receive an admission letter to the University and a second admission letter to the nursing major.
Address: 163 Stormont St, New Concord, OH 43762, USA
Submit your review