- Pre-Licensure Nursing Training program (BSN) at Martin Methodist College can be completed in four academic years including one summer session. Students should be aware that scholarships and also Pell grants are unavailable to pay for summer session courses which become the duty of the nursing student. Nursing students should have money available to pay for 9 hours of course work in addition to fees associated with the nursing training program during the required summer session.
- The application due date for Fall Admission is March 1st of every year for pre-licensure students. The nursing training program is a full-time program of study.
- Late applications are allowed; placement of qualified candidates will be made; based on openings accessible in the entering class. Nursing students must maintain a GPA of 2.50 or higher and also earn a grade of C or greater in all nursing courses to continue in the training program.
About the school
- Martin Methodist College is a non-public, coeducational, liberal arts college situated in Pulaski, Tennessee, United States and associated with the United Methodist Church. For several years it was a junior college but is now a complete, 4-year baccalaureate school providing over thirty academic majors. One remarkable alumnus s the late past United States Senator Ross
- The school has numerous intercollegiate sports programs and is an associate of the NAIA. Other notable graduates include John Ogiltree, a Canadian baseball pitcher, and also Tenywa Bonseu, a Ugandan soccer player. In the year 2012, James Justice, a 5’9″ basketball guard, won the ESPN College Slam Dunk Competition and also was later drafted by the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Martin Methodist College is named after Thomas Martin, who formerly intended to build a school for girls in Giles Region. He financed the project via a gift of $30,000 in his will of 1870.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,660
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Students may be considered for admission to Martin Methodist College at the beginning of any academic term. Prospective high school students are encouraged to apply as early as possible in their junior and senior years.
- Admission to Martin Methodist College
- Submission of a copy of all transcripts from previous colleges, universities or technical schools
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher on all college course work
- Completion of the following courses with a grade of C or better: BIO 111, 201, 202, 261, MIS requirement (210, 220, 340 or pass the computer literacy exam); ENG 101,102; PSY 113, MAT 231
- All General Education Core courses completed (The Core should include ENG 313 or 314, BIO 201 & 202, MAT 231, and PSY 113).
Address: 433 W Madison St, Pulaski, TN 38478, USA
Submit your review