- If you wish to care for individuals with health needs with the highest professional skill and also Christ-like compassion, then think about enrolling in Malone’s School of Nursing. This is the basis of their Baccalaureate nursing curriculum. During your studies, you will learn this caring, the appropriate kind of caring—isn’t just possible, but is made all the more outstanding as one is answerable to God, self, and others.
- You start the nursing training program as a first-year student, that enables for longer exposure to clinical experiences than most institutions. This means a less difficult transition into practice when you graduate.
- As a nursing major, you will finish a 45-hour immersion experience in a cross-cultural setting – valuable experience for health care professionals at present.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the baccalaureate nursing training program, endorsed by the Ohio Board of Nursing, approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education, as well as holds membership with the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN).
About the school
- Malone University is a non-public, liberal arts college situated in Canton, Ohio, United States Of America.
- It was established in 1892 by Walter and also Emma Malone as a small, co-educational Bible school called Cleveland Bible College In Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,360
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Admission to Malone is based on the applicant’s high school curriculum, grade point average, post-high school academic work, standardized test scores, motivation, maturity, and other personal qualifications. Admission is based upon a composite view that is provided by a completed application to the University along with the high school transcripts and standardized test score.
For your application to be complete
No previous college/university experience (excluding high school enrollment programs)
- Submit your application online. A paper application is also available ($20 application fee applies).
- Request an official transcript including class rank, grade point average, proficiency test results (Ohio residents), and test scores from the current high school or high school from which the applicant was graduated. Prior to enrollment at Malone University, students must submit final transcripts with proof of high school graduation or submit a high school graduation equivalency. An adult whose high school preparation is incomplete may be admitted on the basis of the General Education Development (GED) test, providing the average standard test score is at least 450 (53 under old standards) with no one score below 410 (48 under old standards). Additional tests may be requested.
- All applicants must take the ACT (code: 3289) or SAT (code:1439) and have results sent to Malone. High school guidance counselors can supply complete information on testing programs. Malone University does not use the Writing portion of the ACT or SAT when determining admission decisions or scholarship amounts. Applicants out of high school for more than two years who have not taken these standardized tests are not required to do so. However, if the tests were taken while the applicant was in school, scores are requested. Other standardized tests may be requested.
Address: 2600 Cleveland Avenue Northwest, Canton, OH 44709, USA
Submit your review