The ASN Training program at Lincoln Memorial University readies graduates to be safe and also efficient caregivers who are able to function successfully in entry-level Registered Nurse roles after passing their NCLEX-RN State Board Examination.
In the latest graduating class, more than 96 percent of Lincoln Memorial University ASN graduates passed their NCLEX-RN examination. After receiving their Registered Nurse license, Lincoln Memorial University graduates meet the requirements to work in any setting that hires registered nurses.
Lincoln Memorial University ASN training program is endorsed by both the Kentucky and Tennessee Boards of Nursing. ACEN certifies the Associate of Science in nursing degree training program.
About The School
Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) is a private four (4) year co-educational liberal arts college situated in Harrogate, Tennessee, United States of America. Lincoln Memorial University 1,000 acre campus borders on Cumberland Gap National Historical Park. In its entirety, Lincoln Memorial University is certified by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. In December the year 2014, the law school obtained provisional accreditation by the American Bar Association. Lincoln Memorial University was chartered on February 12, in the year 1897— Lincoln’s 88th birthday— with Cyrus Kehr as its very first president. Howard joined the university as its managing director in the year 1898, and under his leadership the university extended, acquiring among other areas Alexander Arthur’s house, which the university utilized as a conservatory.
Total estimated tuition fee $15,445
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Admission to LMU by formal application which can be found here
- Formal application for admission to the ASN program
- Satisfactory completion of general education and program course requirements
- Academic transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- (once admitted to the ASN program) Completed medical profile form and evidence of a negative chain of custody urine drug screen
- (once admitted to the ASN program) Completed and signed Student Essential Functions form
- Proof of Health Insurance
Lincoln Memorial University
Address: 6965 Cumberland Gap Pkwy, Harrogate, TN 37752
Submit your review