- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing at LaGrange College curriculum comprises of 2 plans of study. The basic training program readies graduates for entrance into professional nursing practice and also meets the criteria for initial licensure as a registered professional nurse (RN).
- The curriculum is dependent on nine essential concepts: Patient-centered care, Leadership, Teamwork and Collaboration, Quality Improvement, Safety, Informatics, Professionalism, Evidenced-based practice, and also Communication.
- A degree-completion option is built for licensed RNs who want to earn the BSN degree.
- The BSN training program is endorsed by the Georgia Board of Nursing and is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
About the school
- LaGrange College is a non-public, 4-year liberal arts and sciences institution situated in LaGrange, Georgia, USA. Established in the year 1831 as a female educational school, LaGrange is the most ancient private college in Georgia, USA.
- LaGrange College has been rated in the top 10 and as a “best value” among Southern colleges by U .S A. News & World Report. The institution offers over 55 academic and also pre-professional programs, which range from accountancy and art studio, to exercise science as well as English.
- LaGrange College is certified by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to honour the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Arts in Teaching, BS in Nursing, Bachelor of Music, Master of Education, the Specialist in Education degree in Curriculum and also Instruction, and the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $23,520
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Students may declare the intent to pursue a nursing major at any time. However, application for admission to the upper-division program is made during the sophomore year. Nursing studies begin at the junior level with the exception of Nutrition (NURS 3305) which may be completed prior to admission to the nursing program. Admission requirements are as follows:
- A completed Application for Admission to Nursing is required. An application form is available on the website and in the office of the Department of Nursing.
- The ATI TEAS exam must be taken as part of the admission decision.
- Completion of a sufficient number of credits in the Common Core and other required courses to permit an uninterrupted progression in the nursing major.
Address: 601 Broad St, LaGrange, GA 30240
Submit your review
Leave a Reply