- The Division of Nursing offers two programs which lead to a Bachelor of Science with a major in Nursing: a pre-licensure training program as well as a program for licensed registered nurses (RNs) with an Associate degree in nursing.
- The Bachelor of Science degree with a major in nursing may be accomplished within a traditional 4-year training program, or, for determined students, a 3-year degree training program, built to be completed in 3-years and one summer. This rigorous training program dramatically reduces the cost of a non-public college education while allowing students in the program to take advantage of every chance offered in their traditional four-year training program.
About the school
- Hartwick College is a non-denominational, non-public, 4-year liberal arts and Sciences College situated in Oneonta, New York, in the USA. The institution’s beginning is rooted in the founding of Hartwick Seminary in 1797 via the will of John Christopher Hartwick.
- In 1927, Hartwick Seminary moved to advance into a four-year college and also was offered land by the city of Oneonta to relocate to Hartwick College’s present location.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $21,190
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Applicants to the nursing program should have a strong background in the sciences, preferably with four years of high school math and science and with a high school average of 87 or higher. Nursing applicants are required to submit SAT or ACT scores; successful candidates will have scores of 1050 (SAT) or 22-23 (ACT) or higher.
Pre-requisite and co-requisite courses:
- Biology 206 – Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 207 – Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- Biology 210 – Basic Microbiology
- Chemistry 105 – Fundamentals of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry
- Psychology 301- Developmental Psychology
- Math 108 – Statistics
- Science 144 – Health Assessment
- Biology 344 – Pathophysiology
- Science 345 – Pharmacology
- One approved ethics Course
The Three-Year Degree Program- Admissions Qualifications
Applicants to the nursing program should have a strong background in the sciences, preferably with four years of high school math and science, and a high school average of 87 or higher. Nursing applicants are required to submit SAT or ACT scores; successful candidates will have scores of 1050 (SAT) or 22-23 (ACT) or higher.
Applicants to the Three-Year Degree Program must sign a declaration of intent and provide a non-refundable $300 fee that is credited to the final tuition payment.
Address: 1 Hartwick Dr, Oneonta, NY 13820, USA
Submit your review