- The nursing major offers a 90-semester hour course of study that is built to prepare pupils to work in increasingly complicated health care environments. Students need to obtain at least grade of C in all courses taken for the major.
- All nursing majors are required to pass junior and also senior-level mastery of content via standardized measurement testing. These individual milestones will be utilized as requirements for progression in the nursing major. Nursing majors will not be recommended for graduation until all milestones are satisfied.
- Graduates are prepared to enter the profession with a dedication to promoting health with excellence and also integrity, and as imitators of Christ via caring with compassion and also hope.
- The training program has been granted full certification from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) along with the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Upon completion of the nursing training program, you will be qualified to take the NCLEX-RN state licensing
About the school
- George Fox University (GFU) is a Christian institution of liberal arts and sciences and also professional studies situated in Newberg, Oregon, United States Of America.
- Established as a school for Quakers in 1885, the non-public school has over 3,900 students emerged between its primary campus in Newberg and also its centers in Portland, Salem and also Redmond. Graduate studies include psychology, education, social work, business, counseling, physical therapy and seminary.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $26,760
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Completed application w/ $40 application fee (waived through Nov. 1 for fall applicants
- George Fox University does not have a minimum grade point average (GPA) requirement for undergraduate admission. However, the vast majority of students admitted enter with a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- George Fox University does not have a minimum SAT or ACT score required for undergraduate admission. However, the vast majority of students admitted enter with an SAT score of 1,500 (500 average in each of the three sections of math, reading and writing; based on the pre March 2016 SAT format) or higher and/or a composite ACT score of 20 or higher. The average SAT score and ACT score for incoming freshmen is 1620 and 24, respectively
- Personal Statement (500 word essay – more information in application)
- One Reference
- Official High School Transcript(s)
- Signed Honor Statement (included in each application)
Address: 414 N Meridian St, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
Submit your review