Gateway Technical College’s Nursing associate degree training program is certified by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing and also consists of classroom instruction and guided clinical experiences in local hospitals as well as other health-care amenities.
The degree training program is offered at the Kenosha and also Burlington Campuses, but pupils can also take classes on-line. Courses include anatomy, physiology, microbiology, nutrition, chemistry, psychology and other behavioral sciences.
About The School
Gateway Technical College is a technical college serving Racine, Kenosha, and also Walworth regions in Wisconsin, United States. It has campuses in the Kenosha, Racine and also Elkhorn communities.
There is a campus center in Burlington, and also Advanced Technology Centers in Kenosha, Pleasant Prairie, and Sturtevant, United States. It is among the largest associates of the sixteen schools in the Wisconsin Technical College System. It was founded in 1911.
Total estimated program cost is USD $12,900
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Students must submit an application & $30 fee.
- Students must complete reading, writing, and math skills placement assessments.
- Students must submit official high school, GED, or HSED transcript including a graduation or passing date.
- Students must complete a Background Disclosure form and must request and pay for a background check. Applicants for all health science programs are subject to a review of their criminal backgrounds. Positive background checks may negatively impact your ability to pursue a health career at Gateway Technical College. Each case will be individually evaluated based on all available evidence provided to the college.
- Students must complete a functional ability form verifying they have read and understand the functional abilities for the program.
- A satisfactory placement test score (or successful remediation) is required prior to enrollment.
- Beginning in January 2015, students must have received a “B-“ or better in 806-177 General Anatomy & Physiology before they can enroll in this course.
Gateway Technical College
Address: 400 County Road H, Elkhorn, WI 53121
Submit your review