An Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree at Gardner–Webb University will equip you for greatness in nursing practice as a Registered Nurse (RN). The Associate of Science in Nursing also offers the solid academic foundation you will have to pursue the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree. Classroom education is mixed with clinical experiences at local health-care amenities, giving pupils reality-based competencies in an extensive array of settings.
Gardner-Webb maintains productive affiliations with community health-care amenities, providing pupils with useful possibilities for service learning. You will learn about offering evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, and interdisciplinary collaboration.
The Associate of Science in nursing degree can be obtained following satisfactory completion of 72 credit hours. Basic course demands are made up of 29 hours of general education courses along with 43 credit hours of nursing courses.
About The School
Gardner–Webb University is a non-public, four (4) year university situated in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, United States of America, 50 miles west of Charlotte.
Total estimated program cost is USD $11,000
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
University admission does not guarantee acceptance into the Hunt School of Nursing. To be considered for admission to the ADN Nursing Program, applicants must apply for admission to the University, apply for admission to the Hunt School of Nursing, complete a criminal background check, and meet the minimum criteria below:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. GPA calculation takes into account all college-level coursework attempted. Only official transcripts should be sent.
- Minimum SAT score of 1050 (with at least a 500 Critical Reading and 500 Math) OR
- Minimum ACT score of 22 (with at least a 21 in English, 18 in Math, and 20 in Reading) OR
- Minimum satisfactory TEAS or Kaplan score in all areas.
- Completion of Biology, Chemistry, and Algebra with a minimum of a “C” in high school or college.
- Current, official, satisfactory Criminal Background Check results from the STATE in which you reside AND any other state in which you lived during the past ten years.
- CNA -I certification is not a prerequisite to applying, but a student must be listed on a state’s nurse aid registry before beginning the ADN program (NURS 106) and before beginning their first nursing course (NURS 239) in the four-year BSN program.
Address: 110 South Main St, Boiling Springs, NC 28017, USA
Submit your review