- The FSU School of Nursing is handling this need by offering a traditional BSN training program. The nursing faculty has developed a revolutionary pre-licensure training program that will provide our students with an outstanding base to start their nursing practice. The BSN training program at Ferris prepares graduates to provide nursing care for clients across the lifespan in various acute care and also community settings. The training program is built to develop the nursing leaders of tomorrow. I hope that you will give the Ferris BSN training program serious consideration as you explore training program options.
- They admit 32 students to the training program every fall and also spring semester. The series of courses is scheduled year around (including summers) to enable pupils to complete the training program in two calendar years, which is a saving of a full year for training program completion.
- The BSN programs are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
About the school
- Ferris State University (also known as FSU, Ferris) is an American public institution with its primary campus in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA.
- Established in the year 1884 as the Big Rapids Industrial School by Woodbridge Nathan Ferris, a teacher from Tioga County, New York City, who later on served as governor of Michigan and finally in the US Senate where he stayed until his demise in the year 1928. The institution was noteworthy at its time for accepting female pupils starting with its first graduating class. It is also the only public university in Michigan to be established by a person.
- Ferris State University signed up the state’s Higher Education System in 1950. The campus was all but ruined by fire the same year. The only structure to survive was the Alumni Building, built in 1929, at the north edge of campus. Since the fire, over 117 structures have been built on the primary
Total estimated cost of attendance is estimated $18,120
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Completed and passed a minimum of 24 credits hours at Ferris State University.
- Have a current 3.70 overall GPA at FSU.
- Completed all the qualifying courses listed in the application material.
- Completed all the qualifying courses with no repeats.
- ATTACH unofficial copies of transcripts from ALL colleges attended after high school.
- Must have declared the nursing program prior to Spring semester.
- A grade of 2.7 or “B-” is required for all MATH, BIOL & CHEM courses.
Address: 1201 S State St, Big Rapids, MI 49307, USA
Submit your review