Everett Community College Nursing Training program has been preparing students to be nurses ever since 1941. Graduates of our certified program receive an Associate in Applied Science – Transfer Degree (AAS-T). Following the national motion for nurses to seek more education, most graduates continue their studies and also earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or higher nursing degrees. Through our collaboration with the University of Washington Bothell, students can continue their BSN right here on the Everett Community College campus.
Everett Community College students vary in age from twelve to eighty-five with the biggest number of students between 18–21 years of age. One-fourth (1/4) of Everett Community Students are students of color. In past times five years, student enrollment has increased 15%.
About the school
Everett Community College (EvCC) is a community college situated in Everett, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area, United States. Everett Community College educates nearly 20,000 students annually at seven learning centers all through Snohomish County, Washington with most students and faculty at the primary campus (2000 Tower Street, Everett, Washington 98201).
Everett Community College was established in 1941, with the college’s very first pupils taking courses at a transformed elementary school. The college’s primary campus relocated to its current site in 1958
Total tuition cost is USD $7,200
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Prerequisite grades posted correctly in your Degree Audit account
- Official transcript evaluation has been completed, grades posted in your Degree Audit account
- A cumulative GPA of 2.85 or higher in the four BIO Science courses
- At least a 2.0 GPA in each of your non-science courses
- Completed Nursing Pre-Application Class quarter before deadline date
- PAX test taken, score retrieved from NLN website
- Criminal History Disclosure form completed (this is NOT your criminal background check)
- Criminal Background Check:
Completed (not pending) through American Databank (ADB) and not expired before the deadline date. These background checks are good for six months.
All categories have a green checkmark indicating compliance in your Complio account. The only exceptions to this are:
- Your titer result for Hepatitis B was “nonreactive” or “negative” and you are repeating the vaccine series. All shots in the series before the negative titer must have been uploaded and approved in your Complio account.
- You are applying for fall or winter quarter and the flu vaccine for the coming influenza season is unavailable.
Everett Community College
Address: 2000 Tower St, Everett, WA 98201, USA
Submit your review
Leave a Reply