The ADN curriculum is created so that pupils are provided the necessary experiences to build the knowledge, behaviors, and also competencies expected of practicing nurses in order to satisfy the biological, cultural, psychological, sociological, communicating needs of the patient and also family.
Nursing Training program Pupil Learning Outcomes assess the knowledge, skills/abilities, and/or behavior that show behavioral evidence which the pupils have obtained from their educational experiences. The ongoing evaluation of Pupil Learning Outcomes is particularly associated with the El Paso Community College Mission Statement, Institutional Core Skills, Training program Review, and the Nursing Objective and also Vision statement. Nursing Training program Pupil Learning Outcomes particularly describe the end result of the Nursing training program.
The Registered Nursing program at EPCC started in 1972. The Registered Nurse Training program is situated on the Rio Grande Campus in the new Health and also Science Structure which was built-in 2004 on El Paso Street. The Nursing Training program is also certified by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing via 2020 when the training program is scheduled to be evaluated again.
About The School
El Paso Community College is a community college district headquartered in El Paso, Texas, United States. El Paso Community College operates five campuses in the Greater El Paso area, and also courses offered at nearby Fort Bliss.
Total estimated program cost is USD $12,576
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Applicants must satisfy all Specialized Admissions criteria to include, General Requirements, ATI TEAS minimum composite scores, Mandatory courses and Pre-Program Specifics to qualify for ranking. Ranking courses should all be completed to be competitive for ranking. Once a completed applicant, ranking points are derived from the most recent ATI TEAS composite scores and the most recent G.P.A. of Ranking courses.
- Acceptance by EPCC as an academic credit student
- Successful completion of ATI TEAS -The Test of Essential Academic Skills. Minimum Composite score-57%.
- Complete a mandatory Nursing Specialized Admissions Orientation
- in person or online when available. Completion of an online Health Careers Orientation- www.epcc.edu/HCO/Pages/default.aspx to declare Nursing and/or Vocational Nursing as a major
- Pay application fee at cashier’s window and submit the Health Careers Specialized Admissions Application to: VV Campus, 919 Hunter, Enrollment Services Center; Admissions and Registration Office
- Completion with a “C” or better of all academic and specialized courses listed on the degree plan
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required
- Submit all previous college/university transcripts (transliteration of all foreign coursework required) prior to ranking
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Submit official transcripts to: El Paso Community College Admissions Office, P. O. Box 20500, El Paso, Texas 79998
El Paso Community College
Address: 9570 Gateway N Blvd, El Paso, TX 79924, USA
Submit your review