- The College of Nursing readies students to function competently in various nursing positions and also multiple settings within the complex healthcare system. Pupils acquire wide liberal art and also science foundation; develop interpersonal and also communication skills; learn how to think critically and creatively; interpret, utilize, and also support research efforts; problem solves; examine their learning needs; as well as become lifelong learners.
- If you are a motivated pupil enthusiastic about becoming a nursing professional, D’Youville College’s Nursing training program is an ideal place to begin. Founded in the year 1942, the training program has an excellent reputation as one of the best in the region for top quality, student-centered education.
- Nursing students learn to work as a part of a collaborative healthcare team via Interprofessional Education Labs.
- When you apply for admission at D’Youville, they will automatically consider you for their merit scholarships. Undergraduate scholarships can cover as much as 50% of your tuition, and also there is no need to fill a separate application
About the school
- D’Youville College is a non-public, coeducational independent college, with a Roman Catholic tradition situated in the historic Prospect Hill locality on the West Side of Buffalo, New York within the Diocese of Buffalo. The institution is a few blocks from the international Peace Bridge and also has students from all over the world.
- D’Youville College celebrated its 100th Anniversary in the year
- The Grey Nuns established D’Youville College and also named for their patron Saint Marie-Marguerite d’Youville. The New York State Legislature awarded D’Youville a charter to become a college on April 8, 1908.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $21,000
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
The rigorous program is suitable for motivated students with an aptitude for science.
High School Students: To be successful in our program, it’s strongly recommended that you take the following college preparation classes while in high school.
High school class Year
- English 4
- Mathematics (algebra and geometry) 3-4
- Science, including biology and chemistry 2-4
- Social Studies 3-4
- Foreign Language 2
*D’Youville selects students who are academically well-rounded and committed to meeting the challenges of a high quality education. If you have been successful in a traditional college preparatory program in high school, you should be well-prepared for the academic challenges at D’Youville.
- Students entering D’Youville College as a freshman must meet the following minimum entrance criteria:
High School Average SAT⁺ (or) ACT
80 980 19
- Transfer students with a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher will be considered for admission. Average Cumulative GPA: 3.26.
Address: 320 Porter Ave, Buffalo, NY 14201, USA
Submit your review